What a joy it was to keynote at Indiana State Reading Conference! While there, I had a chance to meet Linda and Tom Warren, owner of TopCopy Books. These folks know children’s literature and helped me find several new titles to use in my teaching! To contact them, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t wait to share these new books with kids!
New Titles for Math:
- Wild Fibonacci: Nature’s Secret Code Revealed by Joy N. Hulme
- For Good Measure: The Ways We Say How Much, How Far, How Heavy, How Big, How Old by Ken Robbins
New Fun and Creative Titles:
- Guyku: A Year of Haiku for Boys by Bob Raczka
- My Best Friend is as Sharp as a Pencil by Hanoch Piven
- Mirror, Mirror by Marilyn Singer
What are some of your favorite new titles you’ve been reading to your kids?