With the holidays approaching, I always am looking for interesting gift giving ideas. Here are some of my favorite sensory gifts:
- Aveda Soothing Aqua Therapy Bath Salts, discovered at a hotel- These smell like the ocean and are addictive!
- Votivo Travel Candles (love Deep Clover)
- a bouquet of fresh flowers from a local market- My favorite flower shop in Houston is AJ’s Urban Petals
- Toffee to Go from the St. Petersburg, Fl Farmer’s Market
- Homemade Sea Salt Caramels from above; email email@example.com
- homemade bread from a local bakery or farmer’s market
- Crocheted hats from fiber artist, Nancy Bossert
- Crabtree & Evelyn Citron Honey and Coriander Skin-Quenching Body Lotion
- soap from Black Kettle Soap Company in Houston. My favorite is Charcoal Soap with Clay. Their Etsy shop can be found here.
- lovely calendars for the new year
- time spent outdoors hiking a new trail or driving to an interesting new place- do a search for “day trips”
- tickets to a museum
- a fountain, a walk to a waterfall, or a stroll on the beach- can’t beat the sound of water for soothing!
- a new CD or an iTunes gift card
- tickets to a concert